Information We Collect:
- Contact information such as name, email address, and phone number when you choose to contact us through the contact form on our website.
- Personal information you provide when subscribing to our newsletter or creating an account on our website.
- Information about your browsing activity on our website, including pages visited and products viewed.
- Information about your device, including IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested, such as sending our newsletter or responding to a customer service inquiry.
- To improve our website and services by analyzing the data collected from your browsing activity.
- To personalize your experience on our website by showing you content and products that are relevant to your interests.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide you with our products and services or as required by law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our products and services and to comply with legal obligations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request that it be corrected, updated, or deleted. You also have the right to opt-out of marketing communications and to withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your personal information.
This policy was last updated on 2023/01/18 and is effective as of 2023/01/18.